Doug Humphreys’ Call to CRM ReWire
Church Resource Ministries’ (CRM) Mission is to create movements of committed followers of Jesus by pioneering new ground among the unreached and unchurched, bringing lasting transformation among the poor, and mobilizing the Church for mission.
ReWire is a missionary order within CRM. ReWire exists to empower the body of Christ to live as missionary people. Our mission is to serve as a catalyst for mission momentum in the local church.
- Primary Role:
- increase the broader Church's missional momentum
- develop self-sustaining missionary training schools (these schools use a process called Missional Spiritual Formation and are dedicated to reproduce missional leaders)
- help churches with church-wide mission endeavors
- train new forms of missional communities called mission groups through a 1-year internship process
- coach churches on the ongoing implementation of these programs as well as other church systems issues as the local church transitions to a more missional model
- seek opportunities and partnership with ministries committed to the marginalized
- run solitude retreats for missional leaders
- develop all ReWire curriculum
- Secondary Purpose of Role:
- involved in a place of direct service to the poor
- networking and other public relations marketing roles
- telling the story of ReWire through various media; books, web, social, speaking, etc.
- facilitate creation of new website platform
- facilitate production of journals and teaching materials
- develop younger leaders
- run programs as needed